Founded in 1999, Fiesta Insurance is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada. The company sells a variety of insurance products, including home and auto insurance, through a network of over 40 insurance companiesFiesta does not subscribe to its own insurance policies.
One of the most unique aspects of Fiesta Insurance is that the company focuses primarily on the Latino community. Customers can view the Fiesta Insurance site in English or Spanish, and most Fiesta Insurance agents are bilingual.
Fiesta car insurance
Fiesta Insurance does not contain detailed information about it online car insurance, nor does it disclose which companies it works with. However, the company claims that its auto insurance policies are affordable. Drivers who qualify for Fiesta auto insurance can purchase a policy for as little as $ 1 per day. Drivers can request a personalized quote online and receive multiple quotes based on the coverage available in their area.
Types of coverage
Fiesta’s auto insurance coverage is sold through third-party insurance companies. Some of the most common auto insurance policies that may be available include:
- Full coverage insurance: Full coverage auto insurance includes collision coverage, comprehensive coverage, liability and medical payments. In some states, coverage for uninsured / underinsured motorists is also included.
- Protection against personal injury: Protection against personal injury (PIP) is required if there are no faults. It covers a driver’s medical costs and lost wages after an accident.
- Roadside assistance: Roadside assistance includes towing, tire replacement, battery service, fuel delivery and more.
- Rental car fee: The rental car fee pays for a rental car if the driver’s vehicle is damaged and needs to be repaired after a covered claim.
- Gap insurance: If a driver has a leased or financed car, gap insurance pays the difference between the value of the car and the remaining balance of the loan when the car is added up.
Contact Fiesta directly to see what it has to offer from the list above.
Fiesta does not include information about auto insurance discounts online. Here are some common discounts that may be available through its partners:
- Claim free
- Policy bundling
- Multiple vehicles
- Defensive driving course
- Good student
- Vehicle safety features
Fiesta home insurance
Potential customers will not find much information about it Fiesta home insurance online. Fiesta sells home insurance through a network of providers, so the details of each policy are different depending on who the insurer is. However, Fiesta advertises affordable home insurance and top-notch customer service in both English and Spanish.
Types of coverage
Fiesta home insurance coverage depends on the provider taking out the policy. Some of the most common home insurance coverages include:
- Standard coverage: Basic home insurance policies include coverage for home, personal property, liability, medical payments, and loss of use.
- Planned Personal Property Coverage: This additional coverage provides increased coverage limits for valuables such as art and jewelry.
- Sump cover: This additional coverage pays for repairs if a sump pump becomes clogged and causes water damage in the home.
- Flood insurance: Flood insurance can be sold as a standalone policy or an endorsement. It covers flood damage to the home and personal belongings.
Fiesta’s partner companies are likely to offer discounts. Possible discounts include:
- Policy bundling
- New house
- Security system
- Smoke detectors and fire extinguishers
- Claim free
- Gated community
Please contact Fiesta directly again about discounts that may be available.
Fiesta ratings, reviews, customer satisfaction and complaints
Fiesta insurance ratings are hard to come by. The company is not rated by JD Power, AM Best, or the National Association of Insurance Commissioners (NAIC).
Reasons why Fiesta is a great option
Fiesta is a good option for Spanish speaking people looking for homeowners or auto insurance. Fiesta has resources in English and Spanish, and offers live customer service in both languages. This is the greatest benefit of Fiesta Insurance.
Because Fiesta Insurance sells policies through a partner network, it can also be a good option for consumers who don’t just want to shop around and compare providers. Customers fill out one application that shows them different policy options and quotes, which can simplify the process.
The biggest downside to Fiesta is that the company’s website lacks important information about the policies it sells. It also doesn’t mention which companies it works with. Individuals looking for specific coverages or discounts will not know their options until they talk to a customer service representative.
Additional policies offered by Fiesta
In addition to home and car insurance, Fiesta also sells business insuranceThe corporate policy offering includes:
- Business liability insurance
- General liability insurance
- Insurance occupied by tenant
- Commercial property insurance
- Commercial General Liability Insurance
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance
Frequently Asked Questions
What Is The Best Car Insurance Company?
Car insurance is personal, and the best car insurance company is different for every driver. Some drivers look for the cheapest provider and others look for a provider with great customer service or special discounts. Some of the providers that Bankrate recommends include State Farm, Geico, Amica, USAA, and Allstate.
What is the best home insurer?
Some of the best home insurance companies are Amica, Allstate, USAA, Lemonade and Liberty Mutual. However, homeowners should shop around and compare providers based on their unique needs.
Is Fiesta insurance expensive?
Fiesta Insurance does not disclose its prices online. Because Fiesta sells insurance through a network of partners, policies are priced by the insurance company, not Fiesta. Home and auto insurance rates vary based on a number of factors, including zip code, age, credit score, claim history, type of coverage, amount of coverage, and deductible.
More Tags We LoveAmerican express credit card payment Does Debt Consolidation Hurt My Credit Score Easy Payroll Software Canada How Do I Check The Interest Rate On My Credit Card Payday Loans No Credit Check Instant Approval Centrelink Support Desk Software Free Top 10 Homeowners Insurance Companies in Florida Top Email Marketing Software Free Us Employees Credit Union Locations What Is The Best Personal Loan For Credit Card Debt